JP LOGAN and ASSOCIATES
“Making You Money By Turning Your
Passions Into Profits!”
~ JP LOGAN The Game Changer
“Your Business Is YOUR LIFE, and Your Life Is Your Business!”
~ JP LOGAN
JP LOGAN Washington DC Based Wealth and Legacy Innovator. Together with the Global Entrepreneur Business Network, a Venture Capitalist Partnership focused on Passive Wealth Building strategies, Revolutionary Transformational Income Innovations, with a proven track record of producing long term Money Making Franchise-able Concepts, while providing Developmental Support, Branding, and Creative Marketing Strategies with the Serial Entrepreneur in mind. A Force of Business, Economic, and Social Change Agents!
JP LOGAN and Associates is an aggressive group of trailblazing business entrepreneurs and wealth innovators who “Adapt and Overcome”.
The amazing partnerships established are strategically aligned, placing the Team on the cutting edge of technology, and charismatic wealth producing, venture capital projects, while assembling an exceptional entrepreneurial network of resources to sustain our clients long term Wealth and Legacy Building Success.
“Whatever it is, Wherever it is, WE get it done!”
JP LOGAN: Different forms of business ownership:
- Sole proprietorship: A sole proprietorship, also known as a sole trader, is owned by one person and operates for their benefit.
- The owner may operate the business alone or with other people.
- A sole proprietor has unlimited liability for all obligations incurred by the business, whether from operating costs or judgements against the business.
- All assets of the business belong to a sole proprietor, including, for example, computer infrastructure, any inventory, manufacturing equipment and/or retail fixtures, as well as any real property owned by the business.
- Partnership: A partnership is a business owned by two or more people.
- In most forms of partnerships, each partner has unlimited liability for the debts incurred by the business.
- The three most prevalent types of for-profit partnerships are general partnerships, limited partnerships, and limited liability partnerships.
- Corporation: The owners of a corporation have limited liability and the business has a separate legal personality from its owners.
- Corporations can be either government owned or privately owned.
- They can organize either for profit or as not-for-profit organizations.
- A privately owned, for-profit corporation is owned by its shareholders, who elect a board of directors to direct the corporation and hire its managerial staff.
- A privately owned, for-profit corporation can be either privately held by a small group of individuals, or publicly held, with publicly traded shares listed on a stock exchange.
- Cooperative: Often referred to as a “co-op”,
- a cooperative is a limited liability business that can organize for-profit or not-for-profit.
- A cooperative differs from a corporation in that it has members, not shareholders, and they share decision-making authority.
- Cooperatives are typically classified as either consumer cooperatives or worker cooperatives.
- Cooperatives are fundamental to the ideology of economic democracy.
JP LOGAN – Business News:
Delivers business and markets news, data, analysis, and video to the world, featuring stories from Business Week and Bloomberg Business News.
The latest BBC Business News:
Breaking personal finance, company, financial and economic news, plus insight and analysis into UK and global markets. BBC World Business News.
Breaking business news and financial news on U.S. and international companies from CNNMoney.
Wall Street Journal Business:
Follow breaking business news and headlines on the world’s most important companies from The Wall Street Journal.