“Don’t Wait To Be Great!” #Motivation ~ ++#JPLOGAN
#Technology #Business #News #JPLOGAN 1. Amazon’s new Echo smart speaker with a touchscreen is expected to launch today. The device will have the ability to make and receive both phone and video calls, though it may have limited capabilities on that front at first. 2. Sinclair is buying Tribune Media for $3.9 billion (£3 billion)[…]
FINANCE: Millionaires are known for having habits like carefully planning and spending their money wisely, constantly educating themselves, waking-up early, and especially for taking care of their health. But, we have all seen the millionaires who don’t have those self-control habits. Those millionaires who connect-up with a spouse or partner who hasn’t had money before and doesn’t[…]
1. ‘Fake it till you become it’ Cuddy’s personal and compelling story involved encountering a serious head injury from an accident at age 19 which resulted in her I.Q. dropping by two standard deviations. In a BBC interview, she described how she had always identified herself as smart, and the head injury left her feeling[…]
10 ways to save a few precious dollars in the first stages of your business and boost your potential for success: Scale your business idea back. Starting a retail clothing store or restaurant might be your dream business, but requires lots of capital to start out. Consider scaling back your idea and starting online or[…]
Did you know that you can get a tax deduction on equipment you purchase for your business? It’s a part of the tax code called Section 179. It’s been around for a while, but a $1.8 trillion spending bill passed by Congress at the end of 2015 permanently capped the tax break at $500,000. Companies[…]
Mindfulness – a mediation technique that teaches people to focus on the present moment – is not preparing children to cope with the pressures of the real world, the headmaster of Ampleforth College has said. “Mindfulness has its place and young people do have a lot of stress these days. They need to be very[…]
Tune out the noise Time is the ultimate equalizer, so play the long game and don’t be distracted by what seems like a big deal today. If I were starting a tech company today, it would be hard to tune out all the noise. I imagine it would be easy to feel like you weren’t[…]
15 Super Rich Billionaires Who Stay Grounded #MarkZuckerberg’s Net worth: $9.4 billion As the mastermind behind Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg is a billionaire many times over. But the 28-year-old leads a surprisingly low-key lifestyle. He recently upgraded to a $7 million house in Palo Alto, but The Los Angeles Times called the home “still well below[…]
#POTUS #GameChangers #KingdomGlobalBusinessNetwork #KGBN #JPLOGAN 4. TURN TECHNOLOGY OFF ONCE IN A WHILE It may not seem like a habit, but turning technology off is actually a great challenge that I have discovered. At least once a week I turn off iPhones (yes I have two that are always on), iPads (yes I have two[…]
“Recycled Evil” Pastor Clark @TDJakes via #TDJakes #YouAreTheMan #POTUS #PresidentoftheUnitedStates #Vision1010 #KingdomGlobalBusinessNetworks I am shouting #HappeningNow! “Recycled Evil” Genesis 50:15-21 “And when Joseph’s brethren saw that their father was dead, they said, Joseph will peradventure hate us, and will certainly requite us all the evil which we did unto him. And they sent a messenger[…]
#RealEstate: Difference between paying for a house in #cash and getting a #mortgage For wealthy people, the main question when buying a home is often whether to mortgage it. If you’re sitting on a large sum of cash or liquid assets, you can choose whether to pay for the house outright, or just use cash[…]
CEO #JaredHecht A 20-something sold his first company for $80 million in 370 days — now he’s raising $11 million for his new startup Jared Hecht sold his first company, GroupMe, 370 days after it launched for about $80 million. GroupMe, a group text-messaging app, was acquired by Skype in 2011. Hecht and his cofounder,[…]
#Money: 8 Reasons Why You Don’t Have Money? #Business #SelfImprovement 1. Living with mommy Most Americans live within 25 miles of their mothers. If you want to make real money, it’s time to disconnect from mommy and all things familiar. It is time to move away and go where there is opportunity. You aren’t saving[…]
Real #Entrepreneurs Take Action!
Here’s what real entrepreneurs do:
- They have a bias to action. My dad is an entrepreneur and inventor. When we were growing up, he’d muse about the need for a particular product. He’d draw it up on a napkin and then go find someone to build it. He’d have a prototype within a few days. Most of his prototypes never made it further than that stage, but with those prototypes he had overcome one of the largest barriers to launching a product/business: breaking free of the ideation stage. He had a product.
- Quest for learning. Entrepreneurs know how little they know. So they get busy learning and reading. Drew Houston used to pick up books on every topic and sit down and read through the entire weekend to learn about business, sales, marketing and any other topic. Get reading. Start anywhere.
- They’re scrappy. If you don’t like getting your hands dirty, if you’re comfortable having an office, administrative support, paid lunches and Pilates classes then please stop reading now and go back to Hooli. The reward for entrepreneurship is in the work, and the work isn’t always pretty. Scrappy means finding a way.
- They see opportunity instead of seeing risk. See the opportunity and envision your success. There’s no point in worrying about what happens if you fail. If you’re strong enough to go out and start a business then you’re more than strong enough to bounce back from failure. The only true failure is the one you didn’t learn from. So know that and envision the success.
#HappeningNow #Business 5 Word-of-Mouth Tips from Small Business Owners Tip #1: Thank those who refer you There are two primary ways to thank people who refer business to you. The first is to make sure that every time you receive a new customer through an existing customer or nearby local business owner, you actively reach[…]