How to Start a Work from Home Internet Business – Part 1
If you’ve been on the internet for more than a few hours, you’ve likely seen at least one advertisement teaching you how to make thousands of dollars a minute, working from a luxury resort, on the beach, or in the comfort of your own home.
These ads are so ridiculously popular that if you’re like most people, you start doubting whether it is really possible to make money online.
The truth is, it is very possible.
It might be hard to make thousands of dollars a minute with, but there are certainly ways you can make an extra $100 a day working from home with ease.
In this article series, I will be sharing different ways in which you can create more income for yourself and your family working from home or as a side hustle.
I will try to cover all types of methods to make money for all types of different personalities and skillsets, and I am confident that you’ll be able to find at least a few that sound good to you after sharing this series of articles.
While some of them require more work than others, please know that you can mix and match. For example, maybe you can do a few hours of forum moderation at $10 an hour for $30, and then make up the extra $70 doing something else.
The key is to have fun and do whatever you enjoy.
I will give an overview of each idea, and then provide more detail so you can get started on whatever you like, immediately.
Please do keep in mind that these methods are NOT necessarily stand-alone full-time internet businesses, however, they are certainly real opportunities that are available on the internet to make money online at home as “part-time” income.
It is my sincere hope that you get a lot out of this series of ideas and content and that you take action quickly and start making money!
How To Start A Work From Home Internet Business – Facebook
1. Create Facebook Fan Pages and manage them:
Many companies need to advertise themselves and Facebook Fan Pages is one phenomenal place to do it. Most local businesses do not have any ideas about how to create and manage them.
In order for you to make money with Facebook Fan Pages, here are some steps you can take:
- Create a Facebook Fan Page for a business in your area.
- Email them and show them what you’ve created.
- Let them know they can buy it if interested.
How much money can I make?
You can reasonably expect $100 – $200 per fan page, and you may also want to charge a monthly maintenance fee for managing it.
If you are a good writer, you can earn money by writing articles for people with websites.
Many website owners know that they need to keep their websites current and up to date, but don’t have the time to constantly create new content for them. Because of that, they hire people who can write on their behalf.
In order for you to become a content writer, here are some steps you can take:
1. Post a profile on freelancing sites such as UpWork and Guru.
2. Describe your interests and your levels of expertise.
3. Look for writing jobs on the same freelancing sites and apply for them
4. Google “writer job openings”.
5. Ask the owners of websites that you already like if they are looking for writers.
How much can I make out of writing?
- Content writing jobs pay anywhere from $1 to $100+ based on the length of the article and your expertise.
- If you’re already an expert on the topic you’re writing about, you can often charge a much higher premium.
- Even if you are new to writing, you can make upwards of $.50 for every 100 words on an article.